Friday, August 3, 2007

Greetings



My name is Jordan Oster, I am entering my junior year at Drake University as a History and Politics double major. Drake has asked me to keep a blog of my experiences at the ABC debates at Drake and beyond; to the Straw Poll and other events at Drake and around Iowa.

I am currently a research assistant to Dr. Dennis Goldford and Dr. Rachel Paine Caufield of the Politics and International Relations Department on the Iowa Caucuses. I have been attending events around the state as early as 2005, as potential candidates and current candidates have mulled White House bids. This has allowed to me to see nearly every person running, many multiple times as they try to earn the support of Iowans.

I hope I can provide some insight from the home of the luckiest Politics majors in the nation, Drake University.

Best.

No comments: